Association for Women in Science
“AWIS is a global network that inspires bold leadership, research, and solutions that advance women in STEM, spark innovation, promote organizational success, and drive systemic change… As a result of the work we do, women in STEM will be:
- Compensated fairly and without discrimination;
- Advanced equitably and without bias;
- Respected and recognized for their scientific achievements;
- Exposed to successful role models in leadership positions; and
- Able to achieve optimum work/life integration.”
For more information about the Association for Women in Science, visit: https://www.awis.org/.